Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Varun Singhal

The title of this post makes it very clear what it is going to deal with....I was planning on writing this tomorrow in office and quite possibly the topic might have been something else, however when at one in the night your ears are being assailed with theories dealing with castration of bulls to turn them into cows, I thought I might as well blog....

This whole idea is the brainchild of Mr. Moustached Single, the theme here is communication between four people staying and working together... I know a blog might seem an extra-ordinarily round about means of communication considering the fact that we happen to be spending most of our time together, but singhal believes it will work, and one thing I have learnt over the past few months is never to question his wisdom........

For me though giving a hands up involves an ulterior motive, writing happens to be something I enjoy, so this will give me an oppurtunity to indulge in it.... I can crib all i want and also get some of my own back as far as these three blokes are concerned....

I have been meaning to go to sleep for the past hour but as you can make out havent been able to do so....There's a damned meeting in the morning....I think I will go to sleep now, i meant to talk some more about single, however now I feel I 'll do it tomorrow....Atleast the blogs been kick-started........

3 comments:

sourabh said...

Finally, singhal saab has a blog..
Well i am sur no one will ever question the wisdom of Mr. single..
good show dude.. keep posting

Anonymous said...

way to go single!

so finally you too into blogging,good!!

waise aap ke blogs padne me maja ayega!!

Varun said...

Dear Rohan
Hope u do enjoy them, albeit, their wud be no conscious effort frm me in this regard. I wud try to make it as honest as possible, n I wud like d bluntest of comments from u!