Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Am back?!

It's been an yr. now, and that's a long-long time, in every respect! I'll start afresh, i.e. without reference to my previous posts. Infact, that explains my yr. long hiatus. I promised the 3rd part of "Just Another Day..?". You may not be waiting for it anxiously, but, for sometime atleast, I was actually thinking on it. I, actually, honestly gave it many-a-tries - at home, in solitude, amidst friends, at office. Each time I gave it a different start, varying dramatically as per the mood. Each time, satisfied with the beginning, I kept it to build on it later, to only reject it outright the next-time, dissatisfied. One may wonder - what's d big deal! But then think of it this way - this is the only fairy-tale in my otherwise oh-so-ordinary life-story, I ought to be prudent in spending it! ..and so, I didn't post anything else all this while, as I was to write on this, and I obviously couldn't successfully write on this!
So much so for my alibi! Actually, Padhi aka Saab (my roomie, remember?!) left for China yesterday. The company has sent him for atleast 3 months. I have decided to make some use of my new-found solitude, than just refreshing my orkut-page hoping for a new-scrap! And this(blogging) is just one of the things in my somewhat dubious-list!

No comments: