Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Parting Shot

Every 1-in-a-100 child in India today is born with a cause -
That, to slog in an IT firm without a pause,
For a US, UK, or as in my case, a Chinki boss.
Appraisal, Appreciation, On-site, Award - 4 claws in their jaws.
No-peace, no-life, no-family - these remain the hidden clause.
Efficiency is must - late-nights, weekends are but workers' flaws,
"Work smart, one needn't work hard - why be an ass, be a horse!
Must keep 'em busy, for it's the rolling stone that gathers no moss."

Enough of bull-shit, I now decide to abandon the laws,
Call it my audacity, or, the empathizers may applause.
1-in-a-100 I said, you may now deduct 1 from the gross,
Blame it on my herd-mentality, for into the other 99 I cross.

3 comments:

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

:) Funny post :)

Shishir Pandey said...

Excellent post. Even I have abandoned IT :-)

Anil Kumar said...

dude, you must start writing again..